C&D Robinson Associates, LLC
Established October 12, 2020
Our mission is to train more effective leaders to expand the pool of diverse leaders.
Owners, Deborah J. Robinson, Ph.D. and Cassidy A. Lawrence, MBA bring over 30 years of executive leadership experience and research to this work. Together, they have created a new model for leadership that meets the needs of organizations in rapidly changing environments. Through the development of the T.R.U.E.™ Leadership Pathway Project (launched in March 2021) organizations can quickly expand the number of effective leaders deeper and wider in their organizations. No longer exclusive to the C-Suite, leadership development throughout the organization is critical to increase the pool of qualified leaders, including women and minorities.
C&D Associates has extensive experience in strategic planning that has proven to be more effective, than the traditional strategic planning as envisioned in the 1970’s. Change today is rapid and unpredictable. To keep pace with change, decision making must be executable throughout an organization. It is estimated that between 60-90% of all change efforts fail. The Strategic Planning Protocol© method of strategic planning, incorporates elements of strategic thinking, that have been found to effectively drive lasting change in highly complex and/or bureaucratic organizations. Through the incorporation of strategic thinking elements organizations can successfully alter attitudes, beliefs, values, and behaviors that lead to successful change.
In addition to the offerings above, Dr. Robinson and associates design, and deliver customized training (virtual or in-person) to fit the client’s needs. The T.R.U.E. Leadership Pathway Project and The Strategic Planning Protocol© process are two elements of the company’s offerings.
• Executive Coaching: Includes assessment process, objectives agreement, plan development, success measures, and weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly coaching sessions with Deborah J. Robinson, Ph.D.
• Group Facilitation of training, engagement, or T.E.A.M. Group sessions.
• Organizational change leadership skills training
• Mission & Value Development Workshops
• Diverse Talent and Retention Trainings and Workshops.
• Crisis Communications Planning and Implementation
• General Business Management Consulting
• Conference and retreat planning and implementation.